What are we doing?
Trade manually on a tick chart with the display of each order onto the chart or using the usual candlestick chart with lightning-fast execution of orders on the exchange.
Set up built-in strategies, create your own algorithms using the Modular Algorithms Builder, or trade off signals on full auto.
Back-testing on historical data
Verify without any risk the potential profitability of your hypotheses and strategies on historical data before real trading.
Select the most successful managing trader and copy his trades on full auto on mutually beneficial terms.
Buy and sell trading strategies, educational materials, choose managing traders for Trusted Management, or become a manager yourself.
A certain percentage of the profits will be directed towards community development. A platform will be created as an educational resource with valuable information on which users can post their own useful materials(content) and receive rewards for it.
You can read more about all the features of MoonTrader in the WhitePaperDownload WhitePaper
For whom MoonTrader is designed?
- Shareware product with limited functionality, aimed at familiarizing the user with its operation before committing to purchase.
- Paper trading, a very useful way for one to test trading skills and strategies before risking any actual money.
- The ability to develop the Trader’s skills in automatic and manual trading.
- Access to an active and vibrant community of Traders where live communication, mutual support, and the exchange of ideas and experiences can happen.
- A modern trading platform with content created and designed by Traders, for Traders.
- A versatile and flexible tool to support any kind of trading (scalping, intra-day, etc.).
- The ability to optimize ideas and strategies for effective and profitable algo-trading.
- The possibility to back-test strategies on historical data, and to optimize the settings in a dynamically changing and rapidly evolving market.
- A comprehensive marketplace for the exchange and development of algorithms and services related to trading, training, Trusted
- Management services, and to provide assistance in analyzing and setting up the most profitable trading opportunities.
- Access to the advanced technologies supported by our Safe Distributed Trading Management environment, and access to our database of the best Managers (Experienced traders, reviewed on the rating table). This makes it possible to find the best remote Trader (or several) for your own unused capital. The technology in short words can be described as Copy Trading - a more recognized term in the trading field.
- Access to the Content Platform and the MarketPlace of advanced trading algorithms. Users with trading experience, and their own trading strategies, can offer to sell their bespoke algorithms for use by others according to the tariffs established by them.
- We already have a working product. We have launched the first-generation trading terminal Moon-Bot.com in October 2017.
- We already have an experienced team of professional software developers and active traders.
- Over 30000 registrations have been made to use our existing product
- We offer permanent support for our international community of over 4000 active traders in both English and Russian.
- We are constantly developing and improving the product. Most of the changes are implemented based on the recommendations and requests of the community members.
- We are building the product that we would love and want to share it with the world.
- The Terminal provides only local storage of personal data!
- The MoonTrader Team does not collect your personal data and cannot access it remotely.
- The lack of technological ability to withdraw personal funds from the user's account means that they can safely use the terminal only for trading, receiving public information from the exchange, and recovering data about the status of his account, while maintaining complete safety of their funds on the exchange account.
- To provide a level of protection for the user’s funds, a Stop-loss function will be enabled by default for all possible terminal modules.
- Two-factor authentication is used for all web services on the platform.
Key Features of the MoonTrader terminal
- Cross-platform implementation
- User-friendly interface with configurable customization options
- Lightning fast execution of orders on the exchange, and order status update
- Advanced orders. OCO orders
- Trade Assistant
- Algorithmic trading and Modular Algorithm Builder
- Candlestick chart and indicators
- Tick chart display, with all market orders placed onto the chart
- Advanced functions for manual trading. Indicators
- Automatic signal trading (Telegram and Tradingview)
- Automatic detection of market conditions and reaction to its changes
- Trusted Management (TM) and Social Trading
- Platform for user content and Marketplace for algorithms and services
- Back-testing module on historical data
- Many exchanges to choose from. Arbitrage trading
- Corporate product
- Release of the 1st generation terminal (MoonBot)
- Additional recruitment to fill the main team
- Tasks structuring
- Staff recruitment.
- Solving initial security problems.
- Design and start of development.
- Alpha version of the terminal, without algorithmic tools.
- Basic algorithmic tools.
- Testing and closed Beta version.
- Open beta version and the start of open sales.
- Alpha version of the mobile terminal (iOS / Android).
- Additional exchanges connection module.
- The introduction of common indicators (candlestick analysis).
- Algorithm Builder Module.
- Back-testing modules for history.
- The Marketplace of algorithms and services.
- The introduction of proprietary indicators (tick analysis, trade analysis).
Q4 2020-Q1 2021
- Advisor module.
- Trade Assistant module.
- The introduction of AI infrastructure.